We provide a powerful tennis evaluation app for efficient tennis tryouts, tennis team assessments, and player development. Eliminate the data entry and evaluate players from any mobile device or tablet.
Try SkillShark for FREE
Start your free SkillShark trial below to try mobile evaluations at your tennis tryouts, camps and clinics.
See what our customers have to say about ditching pen and paper tennis tryout forms and switching to the tennis evaluation app to save time and focus more on enhancing tennis player skills.
Probably the best service you will ever receive. Good job Neil and team
Director of Tennis | Abony Tennis Centre
The decision to use SkillShark with our National program has saved our Coaches and Evaluators weeks of data entry.
USSSA National Program Director
SkillShark is by far the most convenient and effective evaluation tool on the market
Head Coach – Cougars
SkillShark has been an incredible tool for me to evaluate players, set benchmarks and develop training plans.
SkillShark is easy to understand, easy to check in players and has a very simple user friendly interface.
PA Minor Hockey- Evaluator
I wouldn’t even be able to calculate the time SkillShark has saved us.
Technical Director, PA Minor Hockey
Instant Tennis Evaluation Reports
Easily send your players club branded report cards after each tennis evaluation. Having access to analyze and send performance data is a great way to streamline communication and improve player performance.
Improve feedback to athletes
Advance player skill development
Enhance player motivation and attitude
By taking away administrative tasks, more time can be spent developing successful athletes and winning teams.
Watch this great video and hear what our customers have to say about SkillShark.
Tennis Evaluation Form vs. Tennis Evaluation App
Tennis Evaluation Form:
Data entry is time-consuming
Reports must be created manually
Limited real-time insights
Challenging to include supporting comments
Data can get lost, stolen or misused
SkillShark Tennis Evaluation App:
Provides real-time insights
Customizable evaluation templates
Supports video integration
Scalable for all levels
Enhances player and team development
A tennis evaluation app offers the convenience of scoring athletes directly from your mobile device, transforming these scores into detailed reports for immediate review.
Frequently Asked Questions — Tennis Evaluation Form
A tennis evaluation form is used to manually grade and assess athletes during tryouts or skills assessments. The form will entail specific metrics and scoring criteria such as Groundstrokes, Backhands, Volleys, and Serving with a grading system of.
5 = Excellent
4 = Good
3 = Average
2 = Fair
1 = Poor
Evaluating tennis players involves several steps to ensure a comprehensive assessment. During player assessments, evaluators follow these steps:
• Observation: Coaches and scouts observe players during tryouts, practices and games. • Data Collection: Evaluators may utilize video analysis to collect additional data that can be reviewed later by both the evaluator and the player. • Rating: Utilizing the evaluation forms, evaluators assign ratings to players based on their observations. These ratings quantify and compare players’ abilities within each category. • Feedback & Comments: Evaluators provide detailed feedback and comments for each category to highlight strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement. This feedback can be typed or spoken with the voice-to-text tool in our SkillShark software.
Yes. SkillShark is a 5-star, top-rated app and reporting software for tryouts, camps, and player development. We provide coaches, scouts, and evaluators with the leading global Mobile App solution for all sports. These resources can streamline the evaluation process digitally.
• Tennis player evaluation form templates and apps are available online. They can be helpful for coaches, scouts, and organizations.
• A comprehensive assessment can be accurately made by utilizing the software’s key components and evaluating players through observation, data collection, rating, and feedback.
• Whether it’s for youth tennis or higher-level leagues, utilizing evaluation forms and leveraging available resources can enhance the evaluation process and contribute to the overall development of players within the sport.
SkillShark provides complete customizable tennis templates for coaches, with access to evaluate tennis players right from their mobile device or tablet.
By switching to SkillShark, you can customize your tennis evaluation template according to your needs, while completely eliminating hours of data entry.
With SkillShark, there is no legwork needed to transform the scores you collected on a tennis evaluation form into a tennis report card.
The process is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Using SkillShark’s mobile evaluation app, score athletes at any event using your mobile phone or tablet.
2. Using the web app, scroll to “Individual Reports.” **The second scores are inputted at an event, athlete reports are instantly generated on the backend.
3. Review each Individual Report, generated for every athlete scored, and hit SEND! Note: You can send a tennis report card via email to every athlete at once, or you can simply choose to send to select athletes at a time.
SkillShark’s app offers real-time insights, secure cloud-based storage, video integration, and scalability for all levels of play. It enhances efficiency, reduces administrative tasks, and provides valuable data for player development.
While a spreadsheet is simple and can be used offline, it lacks real-time insights and consumes time with manual data entry.
SkillShark’s athlete evaluation app removes data entry, instantly generates reports (once scores are inputted), and provides granular player feedback.
As a result, accurate decisions can be made about what tennis players to draft and what position is best suited to them.
A tennis tryout template provides a standardized and consistent approach to evaluating players.
No matter the age, gender, or skill level of the team being evaluated, a tennis tryout template provides evaluators with standardized criteria they need to be scoring athletes on. This leaves little to no room for thoughts and opinions to be brought into the mix.