Interested to make your Soccer evaluations easier?
We provide a powerful evaluation app for efficient soccer tryouts, team assessments, and player development. Eliminate the data entry and evaluate players from any mobile device or tablet.
The software was super easy to learn. I was able to explain to the team how to use it in just under 20 minutes. Everything about SkillShark is super efficient and useful. This program is of such great use for our industry. We needed something like this a long time ago.
Founder of Empower Football
We’ve evaluated approximately 1200 players this season. It was super simple and convenient. Data entry usually took us eight hours a day, for fifteen consecutive days. With the volume of athletes that we need to process in one event, SkillShark has probably saved me about 120 hours overall.
Owner/Operating at Going Yard Baseball
SkillShark is a fresh and simple way to do the evaluations that clubs already do, just better. By taking away administrative tasks, more time can be spent developing successful athletes and winning teams. My experience with SkillShark shows it to be a valuable method, and one that is sure to become the status quo.
Vice President, Toronto FC & Toronto Argonauts
SkillShark is an essential tool for all youth sport organizations to take advantage of. As coaches, it is our job to provide both reinforcing and constructive comments to young athletes. SkillShark has helped immensely with our player development and provides a superior solution to our program.
Hofstra Head Coach
“SkillShark is the most innovative evaluation tool out there. It’s easy to use and completely eliminates any data entry. SkillShark will revolutionize your athletes and your business. You will not be disappointed.”
SkillShark has been an invaluable tool for our High-Performance tryouts. We have used it with nearly 400 athletes and it has been a great addition to our participants and parents, who now receive a college coaches evaluation after each tryout. We will be SkillShark users for life. Thanks SkillShark for bringing our tryout evaluations from the stone age to the digital age!
High Performance Director (Delta Region of USA Volleyball), Head Volleyball Coach (Belhaven University)
Instant Soccer Evaluation Reports
Instantly send your athletes report cards after each evaluation. Reporting is an excellent way to enhance communication and player development.
Great use for our industry. We needed something like this a long time ago.
Watch this great video and hear what our customers have to say about SkillShark.
Soccer Evaluation Spreadsheet vs. Soccer Evaluation App
Soccer Evaluation Spreadsheet:
- Simple and can be used offline but, data entry can be time-consuming, with limited insights and data security.
Skillshark Soccer Evaluation App:
- Efficient, user-friendly, provides real-time insights, secure cloud-based storage, easily customizable, supports video integration, scalable for all levels but, requires internet connection.
In summary, a Soccer Evaluation Spreadsheet lacks insights and is time-consuming. The Soccer Evaluation App is efficient with advanced features and technology for soccer evaluations. The Skillshark App is the superior choice. If you prefer a spreadsheet, it remains an option.Check out our Soccer Evaluation App
Frequently Asked Questions – Soccer Player Evaluation Form
• A Soccer Evaluation Form rates players’ skills, performance, and potential.
• It is used by coaches, scouts, and talent evaluators.
• It can be used for adequate team selection.
If you’re looking for a more efficient way to evaluate players, SkillShark Evaluation Software can streamline your assessment. It allows evaluations on any criteria you choose, to be easily scored using your mobile device or tablet. The data is centralized after scores are collected, meaning you can analyze instant data, compare top performers, send player report cards to your athletes, select players for teams, and track their progress over time.
• Key Components of a Soccer Evaluation Form include ball control, passing, shooting, defending, and athleticism.
• The form can assess skills such as dribbling ability, accuracy in passing, goal-scoring proficiency, defensive positioning, agility, and speed.
• Evaluators use these ratings for insights into a player’s areas for improvement and strengths.
• At SkillShark, sending reports to players and communicating strengths and areas of improvement are as simple as a few clicks.
• Observation: Coaches and scouts observe players during training sessions, scrimmages, and matches. They take notes in the SkillShark app and record observations on the skills and aspects being evaluated.
• Data Collection: Evaluators gather performance stats, including goals scored, assists, and passing accuracy. They may also utilize video analysis to collect additional data that can be reviewed later by both the evaluator and the player.
• Rating: Utilizing these Forms, evaluators assign ratings or scores to players based on their observations and data. These ratings quantify and compare players’ abilities within each category.
• Feedback & Comments: Evaluators provide detailed feedback and comments for each category to highlight strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement. This feedback can be typed or spoken using the voice-to-text tool in our SkillShark software.
• Soccer Players are evaluated by being observed during their performances, training sessions, tryouts, and player assessments.
• Evaluators collect performance statistics, measurements, and video analysis.
• Soccer Player Evaluation Form Templates and Apps are available online. They can be helpful for coaches, scouts, and organizations.
• Whether it’s for youth soccer or higher-level competitions, utilizing evaluation forms and leveraging available resources can enhance the evaluation process and contribute to the overall development of players within the sport.
Book a demo today!