To ensure fair and accurate scores, we have developed a list of movement standards for each movement. Follow the rules and have fun!
Hand Release Push Ups
- start in all fours in a plank position with a flat back
- lower body to the floor, until chest and thighs make contact
- lift hands off ground, place back down and push back up to a plank
- start lying on your back with arms and legs extended
- swing arms while you tuck your knees, making contact with your fingertips and ankles
- extend back down and touch fingers/feet to ground